Indoor and Outdoor Rental LED Display Purchasing -5 Technical Parameters Should Pay Attention to
Along with human progress, the LED screen industry has also achieved rapid development. People are paying more and more attention to the quality of the LED display. There are five major parameters related to the quality of Indoor and Outdoor Rental LED Display, namely, life, brightness, power consumption, Wavelength, and consistency. These are important manifestations of the performance of Indoor and Outdoor Rental LED Display.
1. The first is the life span, which is the key point. The theoretical life of LED devices is 100,000 hours, which is much longer than other components of outdoor and indoor Rental LED Display. As long as the LED device quality is guaranteed, the working current is suitable, the PCB heat dissipation design is reasonable, and the display production process is rigorous, LED devices will be one of the most durable parts in the display unit.
2. The second is brightness, the brightness of the LED screen display is determined by the superposition of the brightness values of the LEDs. The ratio of red, green and blue brightness is about 3:6:1. It is not the higher the brightness, the better. The most important thing is the right brightness.
3. The third is power consumption. The power consumption of the LED device determines the power consumption of the LED display. The red, green, and blue brightness are increased by 20%. When the brightness of the display is constant, the power consumption of the display will be reduced by 15%.
4. The fourth is the wavelength, which determines the dynamic gamut of the display. The three colors of the LED full-color display are measured by wavelength. High quality LED full-color displays should have a wide color gamut range.
5. The fifth is consistency, including brightness consistency, chroma consistency, and angle consistency.
When choosing an outdoor and indoor Rental LED Display, be sure to look at these parameters. It is most important to choose the high-quality display you need. The development of the LED display industry will surely bring competitiveness among enterprises. Only by doing its own quality can it stand out in many fierce competitions.
From the application environment classification, LED display can be divided into indoor LED display and outdoor LED display. Different application environments have different hardware and software requirements for the LED display. Therefore, when we are doing indoor LED display rental, we cannot only consider from the angle of renting an outdoor LED display, but it should be determined according to the specific situation.
First, the dead point
The dead point of the LED display is a single point that is always bright or often black on the display screen. The number of dead points is mainly determined by the quality of the die. The lower the dead point, the better the display will be.
Second, the brightness
Brightness has a great influence on the indoor LED display. If the brightness is too high, it will damage the human body's vision and endanger human health. If the brightness is too low, the display image will be unclear. Generally speaking, the brightness of the indoor LED display is 800cd/m2-2000cd/m2, and the brightness of different brands of LED display products is also different.
Third, color reproduction
The reproducibility of the display to the color means that the color displayed on the display should be consistent with the color of the source to ensure the realism of the image.
Fourth, the flatness
The flatness of the display affects the quality of the displayed image. The flatness of the surface of the indoor LED rental screen in the industry is kept within ±1mm, and the partial protrusion or recession of the surface of the box may cause a dead angle of the viewing angle of the display screen. The quality of the flatness is determined by the production process and LED display manufacturers should pay attention to this problem during production.
Five, viewing angle
The size of the LED display screen directly determines the number of LED display audiences. The larger the viewing angle, the better the audience will be, and the viewing angle will be affected by the way the LED die is packaged. Therefore, when choosing an indoor LED rental screen, pay attention to the way the package is packaged.
So friends should pay attention to the above points when carrying out rental of Indoor and Outdoor Rental LED Display. It is also important to choose a good LED display rental company.